Sunday, January 9, 2011

All Reboud Team

Every year there are players that simply kill fantasy owners. They either seem poised for a breakout or they have a great track record of success. Then, just when you jump on board, they fall off the map or get hurt and kill your season. It happens to us all and it usually causes owners to rip their hair out and scream, "I will be damned if I ever draft that guy again!" I caution against this thought process though. Every year owners get burned by that and 2010 was a great example with Josh Hamilton leading the way. So, the fact is, you can either have the player burn you again by jumping off the bandwagon or you can stick with them usually at a discount. So, which players made my all rebound team? Check it out. Then let me know who I left off.

No comments:

Post a Comment